myspace layouts

Sunday, March 28, 2010

thanks God..(^_*)


Thankful for God, that I was able to finish the tough mktg management paper.. It was not perfect, it might be a really stuuuuupiiidddd mistake that made me really regret and down. But thank You, for strengthen and cheering me up through the times and for making me such a perfectionist so that I try to do my best and it keep me from further falling, that might ended up with me drawing myself (physically and/or mentally) away from everything, from our event. The result may be expected, may be unexpected, but teach me to be thankful to You whatever happens and to do my best....

thankfulthankfulthankfulthankfulthankful!

It has been tiring, but I am overjoyed with all the blessings He had given us yesterday and all the time.

says:mood swing ...want 2 sleep like a baby...hehhe..GC is back ya!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

utk sy